Knowing how to properly store your belongings is important to not only protect your possessions but also to maximize your unit space. Below are some tips to help you.
• Plan your storage space by placing those items you may need to access often in the front.
• Use uniform-sized boxes for easy stacking.
• Stack lighter boxes on top of heavier boxes.
• Dishes, glass and other fragile items should be wrapped in bubble wrap and marked "FRAGILE".
• Furniture with drawers can be used as storage places for pictures, knick-knacks, silverware and other small items.
• Cover upholstered furniture with drop cloths or cardboard.
• Tables with removable legs should be taken apart to save space.
• We recommend the use of disc locks, which we sell at our office. They offer more security over other types of locks.
If you have any questions, we would be happy to help. Call us at 260 925 6378 or 260 312 6044 (after hours).